WHO REMEMBER LONG

Regular price £12.00

Tax included.

Carmel, Port Tobacco. The history of the Carmel of Port Tobacco, the first Carmel in the 13 colonies founded on October 15, 1790 and reopened on the same site October 1, 1976. Also contains the Diary of the four foundresses who came by boat amid storms and dangers of this primitive sea voyage. Charmingly illustrated with typical pen and ink drawings. 76pp PBK